Inside Microsoft Excel — the industry-trusted Excel publication
Inside Microsoft Excel is a monthly e-newsletter packed with tips, tricks and techniques that will show you how to work smarter and more efficiently with Microsoft Excel. You'll learn about specific ways to increase your productivity with Excel through clear, concise, graphic depictions, and step-by-step instructions. Inside Microsoft Excel is written by people in the real world who work with Excel day in and day out, so you can easily and instantly apply the tips and techniques you learn to your day-to-day work.
Inside Microsoft Excel will give you step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Analyze and interpret data easily.
- Present data in clear, easy-to-read, professional-looking charts.
- Perform "what-if" analyses using analysis tools like scenarios and PivotTables.
- Simplify complex and repetitive tasks through automation solutions with Visual Basic for Applications.
- Import and export data between Excel and other Office applications so you can stop spending time manually entering duplicate data.
- Create user-friendly templates and forms to make information gathering a simple process.
- Collaborate with other Excel users to efficiently work on group projects such as building worksheets.
- Take advantage of new Excel 2007 features like themes.
- And more!